Sunday, July 1, 2018

31 Before 31


   I turned thirty in March and since then I've been thinking of all the things I dreamed of accomplishing before I turned thirty. Some of them I did, some of them I didn't. Time can go by so quickly and it was in a blink of an eye that I was no longer in my 20s, but instead the big 3-0. So before I reach my next birthday, I'm putting together a list of 31 things I want to do before I turn 31. If you could do anything before your next birthday, what would you do? Swim with the dolphins? Kiss under the Eiffel tower under the stars? Let me know!


1. Plant my own garden.
2. Begin the Keto diet.
3. Try one new recipe a month from July-March. 
4. Meditate daily.
5. Take a yoga class.
6. Organize recipes.
7. Take more photos.
8. Keep a daily gratitude journal.
9. Lose 31 pounds.
10. Write more snail mail.
11. Take a risk. Get out of my comfort zone.
12. Binge watch Doctor Who.
13. Read at least five classic novels.
14. Forgive & let go of the past.
15. Try to do something good for a stranger each day.
16. Introduce more eco-friendly and ethical practices into my life.
17. Get a new tattoo.
18. Finish my secret project.
19. Find ten new bands I love.
20. Go wine tasting.
21. Completely change my style.
22. Become one with nature.
23. Watch 31 black & white classic films.
24. Decorate and renovate.
25. Overcome a fear.
26. Have a morning routine.
27. Plant a tree.
28. Get a tan.
29. Do something unexpected for someone else.
30. Start running.
31. Blog consistently with at least three posts a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment