Thursday, July 19, 2018

Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts Thursday


Happy Thursday, y'all! 

1. I am loving this summer weather. My favorite season of all is fall, but there's just something right now about summer days and spending time in the sun reading a good book.

2. I started a graphic design business for fun. If you like personalized Facebook banners and cell phone wallpapers, you should go follow me at: 

3. I've been reading some great suspense books lately, but I just finished Church by Stylo Fantome and OH MY GOD! This book is deliciously dark and I am beyond in love with Church. Church releases July 20th and I highly suggest you one-click this intense beauty if you are a sucker for a good dark romance.

4. I had my period last week and while I was in Target on a search for pads I stumbled across these L. organic tampons and pads. When I read the packaging it led me on a search to find out what really is in tampons and pads. Needless to say, I will only be buying these organic ones from now on. The plus side is that not only am I using something that is safer for my body, it also is helping out young girls in other countries who do not have the same access to feminine products as we do. 

5. I am currently planning a Christmas in July movie night for our church kiddos. I'm thinking a showing of The Star, popcorn, decorating Christmas cookies, Christmas trivia and coloring sheets. This will be the first movie night I've hosted so I'm excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment