Friday, July 6, 2018

{Monthly Goals} July 2018


      It's the start of July and there's so much I want to accomplish this month, so what better way to get down to business than to start off with a fresh set of goals. I love writing down goals because they allow me to get organized before the next month even begins and they also help me to update y'all on what's going on in my crazy life.

        1. Spend time outside. 
        It's summertime and unsurprisingly, I want to make sure that I spend as much time outside as possible. Winter seemed to last so long this year, so I've been loving the nicer weather. I'm hoping to find a good spot outdoors to work on the blog.

        2. Develop a morning routine. 
        This is something I really want to work on and find a morning routine that I can enjoy. I want to get up early, get stuff done and have some personal time in the evenings.

        3. Stay consistent on social media posting.
        I don't post on social media as much as I should. It's easy to fall behind on it when you've got a busy schedule. As a blogger, social media is one of the best ways to connect with other bloggers and share content. That being said, I'd really like to be more consistent with social media this month. Let's hope I remember!
      
        4. Write, write, and write some more.
        My mantra for July is the more blog posts I get written, the better off I am. I really want July to a be a good writing month for me. Whether it's in terms of posts published or scheduled, my goal is to get as much done as I possibly can. I think having a lot prepared will make me feel a little bit more organized and put together.

       5. Drink more water.
       I started Keto and I've cut out sugary drinks and am determined to drink nothing but water. With that being said, I need to get my ass in gear and actually drink lots of water, especially since it's the only liquid I'm consuming and I don't want to get dehydrated. Hydration is super important, especially in the hot weather so I'll be carrying a bottle of water with me wherever I go and making sure to get my eight cups of water in a day.

       6. Read books. (DUH!)
       Of course I'll be reading books, but some of the ones I'll be reading this month include: Beyond a Doubt by Colleen Coble, Rose Cliff Manor Haunting by Cheryl Bradshaw, Royal Order by Leslie North, The Prince by Jillian Dodd and The Scars I Bare by J.L. Berg.

No comments:

Post a Comment