Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts Wednesday


1. I've been binge watching Parenthood lately and I still can't believe I never watched it when it was actually on television. Gotta love Netflix though. I'm a huge fan of Lauren Graham's from when she played Lorelai on Gilmore Girls, so seeing her in Parenthood is fantastic. I'm also a fan of Dax Shepard's and now I really want to listen to his podcast, Armchair Expert.

2. Vacation was fantastic. I'm sunburned and sore, but it was exactly what I needed. I feel more invigorated than ever. I read at the beach, we swam in the lake and in our hotel pool daily, we go-kart raced, shopped and just had so much fun. 

3. I began Keto two weeks ago and while it's hard some days, I'm so proud of myself for getting through the first two weeks. Anyone do Keto that has some recipes or tips to share?

4. I've been getting a lot of reading done lately. Now I need to get those reviews up on the blog and also linked up to COYER.

5. I said goodbye to my Marine. Even after eight years, I swear it just keeps getting harder to say goodbye. He's on his way back to Japan and I'm here patiently waiting and missing him like crazy until he's back again. 

6. My kid has recently become obsessed with Spongebob Squarepants and it's driving me insane. That song is stuck in my head - ALL THE TIME.

7. I'm currently finishing up reading Bayou Moon and Demand and starting Rock Legend and Rosecliff Manor Haunting and Royal Order

8. Are you an eReader or strictly a physical book reader? Yesterday for Tell Me Something Tuesday I shared my thoughts on eReaders here.






No comments:

Post a Comment