Saturday, June 30, 2018

{Book Blogger Hop} Instagram

This week's question over at Coffee Addicted Writer is: Do you have an Instagram account? If so, do you only follow book folks?


Do you have an Instagram account? Confession Time: I literally just made an Instagram page last week. I had a personal one that I used for following awesomely amazing people doing Keto and living that teacher life, but I felt like I needed a bookish one. So, if you want to follow me and spend a little time in my bookish world, you're more than welcome to over at BohoBookReviews. 

If so, do you only follow book folks? I am planning to only follow book folks on this account. I have my personal account already (If you enjoy yoga, work out tips and seeing photos of one cute kid you can follow me over there: sparrows_and_lilies) where I follow non-book related people and family, so I'd rather keep my bookstagram as such.

If you are looking to follow some book related Instagram accounts I highly suggest: borgprincess, darkfaerietales_, paperfury, bookholic.and.proud 

Their accounts put hearts in my eyes!




2 comments:

  1. Aw congrats on finally making a bookstagram account. I am honestly on the throes of setting one for myself. If ever I got to it, I will keep you in mind to follow you. I am laughing at that meme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created one with good bookwormy intentions but it didn't work out so now it's a book(ish) Instagram shared with cats and whatever, lol.

    ReplyDelete