Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts Wednesday



Happy Wednesday!

1. This week I watched I Can Only Imagine. I cried. I definitely recommend this movie and if you haven't heard the song yet, LISTEN to it. Seriously.

2. I'm officially on vacation! It feels so good to vacation for the first time in a few years. I'm glad Little Man is now at an age where he can enjoy it also.

3. Our library just got these super awesome yard signs in that say "A Reading Rockstar Lives Here". They are amazing. My son grabbed one the second we walked into the library the other day and rushed to put it in our yard as soon as we got home.

4. On that note, we so want to start building our own Little Free Library. What are your thoughts? Do you have one or do you enjoy a local one? I'm in envy over Whim2Read's Little Free Library on Instagram.

5. I started taking a yoga class each week at our local farmer's market and I love it. Not only do I get to spend time taking in the smells of cooking in the air, the beautiful fruits and vegetables and the sounds of music, I can now immerse myself in nature and become one with it. I am enjoying this yoga class so much and I can't wait to do goat yoga in a few weeks!

6. It seems as if my mind is always buzzing with ideas. I've been writing down so many plans for my class lately along with coming up with details on future fundraisers.

7. I'm currently reading Denial by Lisa Renee Jones, Lord Fenton's Folly by Josi S. Kilpack and Bayou Moon by CL Bevill.

Linking up my thoughts at Bookishly Boisterous.

No comments:

Post a Comment