Friday, June 22, 2018

Mini Blog Ahead & Bloggiesta

Today begins the Mini Blog Ahead Challenge over at The Herd Presents. As a blogger transitioning to a new blog, I thought this challenge would be a great way to get ahead with my blogging and catching up with some reviews I have wanted to post. Running from June 22nd- July 6th, my goal is to have at least twenty blog posts scheduled by the end. (6/27: 7 of 20 posts scheduled)
Also, beginning today is the Summer Mini Bloggiesta. I have a lot I want to accomplish so I want to use this weekend to get a jump start on things.
My To-Do List: 
  • Write a review for What Happened That Night
  • Write a review for Spelled
  • Comment on other participant's blogs.
  • Participate in the Twitter chat (Hopefully!)
  • Update Goodreads.



2 comments:

  1. Have fun during the Bloggiesta Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for getting two book reviews done and good luck with the rest of your goals. I love your blog layout, by the way!

    ReplyDelete