Friday, June 29, 2018

{Friday} 56


What I had said about Brayden Matthews and my short but intriguing contact with him was just another speed bump for my father to navigate in his journey to embrace fully this mysterious creature he called his daughter.
Into the Darkness by V.C. Andrews, Page 56







His pale blue eyes were agleam in the waning light of day's end. Like many Louisianians, his voice was full of character and appeal, that wonderful accent as charming as any Mignon had heard in her many travels.
Bayou Moon by C.L. Bevill, Page 56










Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Leave your link over at Freda's Voice.

2 comments:

  1. I love V.C. Andrews books, I've read so many. The other book sounds fun to read too! Happy early Independence day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of VC Andrews when I was younger, but I don't think I've tried that one. Maybe someday.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete