Wednesday, August 1, 2018

{Monthly Goals} August 2018



   It's August and a new month means new goals. My monthly goals are usually a mix of personal and bloggish and are things that I want to tackle within that month. This month's list is more personal than usual, but I'm excited for August and checking these off. What are your goals for August? What's your August TBR list? 

1. Mediate every morning.
   Meditating may seem 'hippie-ish' to some, I find just taking a few minutes of my day to sit and do nothing is relaxing and good for the soul.

2. Start a gratitude journal.
    Before bed each night, I want to write down 3-5 things I am grateful for from that day. I want to find joy in the little things and take time to appreciate them more.

3. Take a 'me' day.
     Some might not think this is a goal, but we all need a little pampering now and then. As a mom, I don't get much of it, but I have a plan for a day to myself: Bubble bath, book, rest and treating myself.

4. 31 days of yoga.
    I love the practice of yoga. I started taking a weekly class but I want to make it a part of my daily morning routine. 

5. Explore two new places.
     I really want to get out and find new places to explore, get more in touch with nature and take lots of photographs.

6. Read.
    This month I want to read:  Rock Legend by Tara Leigh, Road Tripped by Nicole Archer and Clam Jam by R.C. Boldt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment